OPT-PI400 / OPT-PI450
The infrared cameras Optris PI 400 and PI 450 are the smallest thermographic cameras in their class. Equipped with a measurement speed of 80 Hz and an optical resolution of 382 x 288 pixels they provide real-time thermographic images in high speed.
The PI 400/450 standard model offers a temperature range of -20°C... 900°C. The Optris PI Connect software, included in the package, offers video and snapshot recordings, extensive analyses (offline, online) and is equipped with an integrated line scan camera function. PI 400/PI 450 can be delivered with three different optics.
PI 400/PI 450 can be delivered with three different optics. Due to its thermal sensitivity of 40 mK, PI 450 is specifically suited for detection of slightest temperature differences, making it indispensable in quality control of products and in medical prevention.
Differences between PI 400 and PI 450:
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD) depending on the optics: 0.08K-0.1K in PI 400 and 0.04K-0.06K in PI 450.
- Higher ambient temperature and storage temperature in PI 450.
- Additional temperature range only available in PI 400.
Content of the delivery:
- USB camera
- 1 lens (38° x 29° FOV/f=15mm or 62° x 49° FOV/f=8mm or 13° x 10° FOV/f=41mm)
- USB cable (1 m)
- table tripod
- PIF cable with terminal block (1 m)
- Optris PI Connect software package
- aluminium case
- PI 400: scalable temperature range 200...1500°C (T1500).
- Package can be extended to include additional temperature analysis equipment and several optics.
- Additional equipment allow USB cable extension up to 100 m over Ethernet or up to 10 km over fibre.
Load manuals (pdf)
Load datasheets (pdf)
USB 2.0, Process interface (PIF)
Optical resolution: 382x288 pixels
Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2%
Frame rate: 80 Hz
320 g g, incl. lens
46 x 56 x 90 mm (WHD)
minimum ambient temperature
maximum ambient temperature
50°C (PI 400) / 70°C (PI 450)