Infrared thermal camera
At the time of publication, the Optris PI 640 thermal imager is the smallest measuring VGA infrared camera in the world. With an optical resolution of 640x480 pixels, the PI 640 delivers pin-sharp radiometric pictures and videos in real time. The standard model offers a temperature range between -20°C and 900°C. The Optris PI Connect software, included in the package, offers video and snapshot recordings, extensive analyses (offline, online) and is equipped with an integrated line scan camera function. The PI 640 is delivered with 33° x 25° FOV lens.
Content of the delivery:
- USB camera
- 1 lens
- USB cable (1 m)
- table tripod
- PIF cable with terminal block (1 m)
- Optris PI Connect software package
- aluminium case
- Scalable temperature range 200...1500°C (T1500)
- Package can be extended to include additional temperature analysis equipment and several optics.
- Additional equipment allow USB cable extension up to 100 m over Ethernet or up to 10 km over fibre.
For purchasing Optris infrared products, please contact your local Optris representative. Nokeval represents Optris products in Finland, and we are happy to help every Finnish customer in need of infrared sensors and cameras.
Load datasheets (pdf)
USB 2.0, Process interface (PIF)
Optical resolution: 160x120 pixels
Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2%
Frame rate: 32 Hz
320 g , incl. lens
45 x 56 x 90 mm (WHD)
minimum ambient temperature
maximum ambient temperature