The thermal camera optris PI 1M is especially suited for temperature measurements of metals, as these exhibit a distinctly higher emissivity at the short measurement wavelength of 1μm than at measurements in the previously conventional wavelength range of 8-14 μm.
In parallel with the visualization of a thermal process, the high-performance sensor electronics allow a short reaction time of 1ms for the displaying of the temperature information of the center pixel.
Thanks to the large measurement temperature range of 450-1800°C, the optris PI 1M IR camera satisfies practically all demands in the field of metal poduction and processing.
- High dynamic CMOS detector with up to 764 x 480 pixel resolution
- Wide measurement ranges from 450°C to 1800°C without sub-ranges
- Up to 1 kHz frame rate for fast processes
- Real-time analog output with 1 ms response time
- Extensive software package and SDK included
- 1 kHz linescanning function possible
Load datasheets (pdf)
USB 2.0, Process interface (PIF)
Optical resolution: 764x480
320 g, incl. lens
minimum ambient temperature
maximum ambient temperature