Optris PI160 thermal imaging camera is the basic model of the award-winning Optris PI series. It allows for exact measurements from an object size of 1.5 mm on and is, due to its measurement speed of 120 Hz, perfectly suited for research and development, test stations, process automation, and portable measurement tasks. It is an ideal tool also for engine and equipment manufacturers. PI160 standard model offers a temperature range from -20°C to 900°C. The Optris PI Connect software, included in the package, offers video and snapshot recordings, extensive analyses (offline, online) and is equipped with an integrated line scan camera function. PI 160 is available with four alternative optics.
Content of the delivery:
- USB camera
- 1 lens (23° x 17° FOV/f=10mm or 6° x 5° FOV/f=35.5mm or 41° x 31° FOV/f=5.7mm or 72° x 52° FOV/f=3.3mm)
- USB cable (1 m)
- table tripod
- PIF cable with terminal block (1 m)
- Optris PI Connect software package
- aluminium case
- focusing tool
- Scalable temperature range 200...1500°C (T1500).
- Package can be extended to include additional temperature analysis equipment and several optics.
- Additional equipment allow USB cable extension up to 100 m over Ethernet or up to 10 km over fibre.
Load manuals (pdf)
Load datasheets (pdf)
USB 2.0, Process interface (PIF)
Optical resolution: 160x120 pixels
Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2%
Frame rate: 120 Hz
195 g, incl. lens
45 x 45 x 62 mm (WHD)
minimum ambient temperature
maximum ambient temperature