Miniature thermocouple connector
These flat pin miniature connectors are ideal for connecting thermocouple sensors and extension or compensating cable to each other. The pins are polarised to avoid an incorrect connection and the connector body is additionally marked for polarity. They are rated for use between -50°C and +220°C. In addition to offering a plug and socket, a panel socket is also available. Matching anodised aluminium connector panels can also be found in this section. Weatherproof silicone rubber boots for added protection in moist environments and cable clamps are also available.
- Body: Thermoplastic compound rated -50°C to +220°C
- Suitable for wire diameters up to 0.6mm
- Colour coded to IEC 60584-3 : 2007 Type K - Green, Type T - Brown, Type J - Black, Type N - Pink, Type RCB/SCB - Orange and Copper - White
- Dimensions: Plug 19x16x8mm (LxWxD) with 12mm long pins Socket 26x16x8mm (LxWxD) Panel socket is typically 19x16x8mm (LxWxD) with front bezel 23.5x14mm supplied with bracket for attachment to panel
- Cable clamps and weatherproof silicone rubber boots offered as options but cannot be used at the same time